Legislation and Environmental Compliance
The RoHS statuses displayed on our web pages refer to the 2011/65/EU European Union Directive on the Restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances and amendment (EU) 2015/863 which adds 4 substances to 2011/65/EU as of July 22, 2019. All of our RoHS data is based upon on information provided by our suppliers.
Product Compliance Certificates
Both the RoHS and REACH statuses are available on a downloadable Product Compliance certificate from our website for register customers. The certificate icon and download link can be found under the Legislation and Environmental section of the Product Detail page.
- Email technical support: email@example.com
- Call our sales team: 03447 880088
For parametric filters, the available filters will automatically update with each selection, however you still need to click “Apply” to see the updated product list that matches your filter selection.
You can disable the automatic update by unchecking the “Auto Apply filters” check box above the parametric boxes.
For more information visit the Searching for Products page.
- An exact alternative is functionally identical (same form, fit and function).
- An upgrade alternative is a product that has been improved by the same manufacturer.
- A suggested alternative is a product that is functionally similar with similar form and fit.
The search results will then return all products relevant to the words you have typed in. Other product attributes can then be selected to narrow your results further.
You can also select products for comparison from different search results screens by following these steps: