You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
Dual UHF Wireless Beltpack Microphone System, 863.3MHz + 864.3MHz -
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
Product Range Selector (CHORD NU2 Wireless Microphones)See all from this product range
- Dual channel UHF frequencies
- Pilot tone & mute circuit for stable signal
- Licence free operation in EU
- Lavalier and neckband microphones with 3.5mm mono jack connectors (threaded)
- Rack-mounting accessories included
- Supplied with mains adaptor and 4x AA batteries
- Operating frequencies: 863.3MHz + 864.3MHz
- Operating range: 60m
- Frequency response: 30Hz-20kHz
- S/N Ratio: >96dB
- THD: 0.1% @ 1kHz
- Image rejection: >85dB
- Output impedance: 2.2 kOhms
- Output level: 400mV (balanced XLR), 200mV (unbalanced Jack)
- Batteries: 4x AA (2 per transmitter - included)
- Power supply: 12-18V DC, 500mA (mains adaptor included)
- Receiver dimensions (WxHxD): 409x44x190mm
- Receiver weight: 1.37kg
- Beltpack dimensions (WxHxD): 68x205x25mm
- Beltpack weight: 76g (no battery)
UHF receiver, 2x Beltpack transmitters, 2x Lavalier microphone, 2x Neckband microphone, 4x AA batteries, 2x UHF antenna, 2x Antenna leads, 6.35mm Mono jack lead, Rack-mounting ears, Mains power adaptor.
- CHORD NU2 Wireless Microphones
Technical Documents (1)
Also Known As
16 In stock Need more?
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Extra stock is available upon order to the Supplier Lead Time which is approximately 25/12/23
Order before 3pm
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.