You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
CK TOOLS 0.8mm - 2.6mm Ecotronic ESD Wire Strippers -
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- For safe and damage-free stripping of fine, insulated solid wires in applications where it is critical to prevent damage from electro-static charge
- Six pre-set blade pairs for stripping the sheathing from insulated, solid core wires of 0.8, 1.0, 1.3, 1.6, 2.0 and 2.6mm (10-20 AWG)
- Suitable for stripping all common wire insulation types
- Special tool steel blades, hardened for long-term performance
- Integrated shears for cutting soft copper wires up to 3mm Ø / 8AWG Stranded
- Plier nose with serrated tips for gripping and looping wires
- Elecro-static discharging handles - dissipative 10⁸
- Contoured, dual component handle design for comfortable working
- Locking mechanism to secure the blade pairs in a closed position
- Black oxidised finish for corrosion resistance and reduced glare
- Smooth-action return spring for convenience during repetitive work
- Joint with durable stainlesss steel rivet
- Technical information: Total length: 168mm. Steel Thickness: 3mm
- Stripping capacities: mm: 0.8 / 1.0 / 1.3 / 1.6 / 2.0 / 2.6. AWG: 20 / 18 / 16 / 14 / 12 / 10
- 20AWG to 10AWG
- 0.8mm to 2.6mm
- Insulated Solid Wires
Technical Documents (2)
Also Known As
5 In stock Need more?
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Extra stock is available upon order to the Supplier Lead Time which is approximately 16/10/23
Order before 3pm
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.