You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
COBA EUROPE COBAswitch BS EN: 61111 Class 4 Electrical Insulating Safety Matting, 5mm x 1m x 1m -
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
Product Range Selector (SM0100xx Series)See all from this product range
- Specialist electrical insulating matting to protect operatives from electrical shocks
- Conforms to the most recent internationally recognised safety standard IEC 61111:2009 /BS EN 61111:2009
- Designed specifically for use in front of switchboards and for other areas with high voltage equipment
- Colour coded on the reverse clearly identifying the working voltage classification
- Ribbed surface helps to provide a firmer footing, reducing the risk of slips while improving standing comfort
- UV resistant & resistant to acid and oil at low temperatures
- BS EN 61111:2009 Class 4
- Thickness: 5mm
- Working Voltage: 36KV
- Withstand Tested To: 50KV
- Material: EPDM Rubber
- Min & Max Operating Temperature: -30°C & +80°C
- Insulating, High Voltage
- EPDM Rubber (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Rubber)
- SM0100xx Series
Technical Documents (1)
Also Known As
1 In stock Need more?
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Extra stock is available upon order to the Supplier Lead Time which is approximately 02/10/23
Order before 3pm
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.